Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the 1993 Companies Act. The potential threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Farrant Hubbard Partners we can relieve you of this burden. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
Back to Services